We have unfortunately decided to postpone the 3D fly-in we had planned for the weekend of March 27th - 29th. This decision was largely based on the current COVID-19 outbreak and the various considerations/restrictions that has brought. In addition to the health concerns a large gathering of people would cause, we would be prohibited from serving food. Furthermore, our out of town guests would likely face significant problems with finding food and lodging with several major hotel chains announcing plans to close locations until things get back to normal. We’ll evaluate our options to reschedule this event later in the year and make that announcement when the time comes.